By: Roger Aronoff Accuracy in Media With so much media attention in this country focused on the presidential race and the Supreme Court’s ruling on ObamaCare, not enough attention is being paid to much of what is going on in the Middle East, and at the United Nations. Egypt has recently chosen as its next [...]
NY Times: Islamists Taking Power Produces Moderation, Ends Terrorism (Yeh, maybe on Mars, or an alternate universe altogether)
by Barry Rubin At least we now know how questionable their opinions on Islamists are.
Unbelievable glorification of the communist led Occupy Wall Street movement, from the Al Jazeera propaganda brigade…
Syria moves at least a portion of its vast chemical weapons stockpile, defense source tells Fox News, as US officials fear Damascus intends to use the weapons against rebels and civilians.
Sarin Gas in Syria? Pentagon source: Forces moving chemical weapons around the country
- Details emerge in reported massacre in Syria – Red Cross: Syria conflict is now full-blown civil war
- New Syrian Massacre: 200 Dead Near Hama
- Rubio to Obama: ‘Stop Hiding Behind Annan’s Diplomatic Disaster’
- A good thing or a bad thing? Russia Sends Warships to Syria Russia announced it has dispatched a flotilla of 11 warships to the eastern Mediterranean with some scheduled to dock in Syria. The move, reports The New York Times, would be the largest display of Russian military power in the region since the Syrian conflict began almost…
Are there 100 Maj. Hasans inside the military?
NoisyRoom Frank Gaffney – The Muslim Brotherhood in America
By: Cliff Kincaid Accuracy in Media Dr. Sebastian L. v. Gorka, a member of the faculty of the College of International Security Affairs at the National Defense University, said on Tuesday that the Obama Administration is rapidly revising federal counter-terrorism training materials in order to eliminate references to Jihad and Islam. Government bureaucracies usually take [...]
WASHINGTON POST:Where Obama failed on forging peace in the Middle East.“The way Obama managed the Israeli-Palestinian issue exhibited many of the hallmarks that have defined his first term. It began with a bid for historic change. But it foundered ultimately on his political and tactical misjudgments, on a lack of trusted relationships and on an outdated view of a conflict that many of his closest advisers imparted to him. And those advisers — veterans of the Middle East peace issue — clashed among themselves over tactics and turf.”
Sen. Rand Paul pushes bill to strip Pakistan of aid unless doctor who helped US track bin Laden is freed
Reza Kahlili, living in the shadows with a fake name and disguise, worked from inside the Revolutionary Guard. He warns of terrorist sleeper cells in the U.S. a [...] Read more
Read more on Newsmax.com: News & Current Events, Breaking News, Analysis, Political Commentary – Newsmax.com Important: Do You Support Pres. Obama’s Re-Election? Vote Here Now!
With 40 percent of the world s oil transported through the Strait of Hormuz, a crisis involving Iran could easily send the price of crude soaring as fears of supply disruptions dramatically increase short-term demand. A handful of high dividend-paying oil stocks with strong…
On Tuesday, July 17, Newsmax’s new global intelligence and forecasting online service, LIGNET, will broadcast a special video briefing from top intelligence experts including former CIA Director Gen. Michael Hayden on the crisis with Iran’s nuclear weapons program.
Some experts believe the Israeli military may strike Iran soon and that the “window” is closing for Israel to stop Iran’s nuclear program.
The threat of an escalation is real. And if Iran is struck, what would this do to the price of oil, the world economy and the stock market?
And would Iran retaliate against Israel and the U.S.?
In recent weeks, the U.S. has been quietly but dramatically increasing its naval and military forces near Iran.
Iran continues to secretly enrich uranium amid reports that it is pushing forward with its nuclear weapons program, while diplomatic talks to thwart Iran’s program and stop pre-emptive Israeli airstrikes have so far failed.
LIGNET, a global intelligence resource prepared by intelligence experts, including former CIA analysts, national security officers, and presidential advisers, will be conducting an exclusive, high-level video briefing on the Iran crisis on Tuesday, July 17, 2012 at 11 AM EDT.
In addition to Gen. Hayden, this LIGNET briefing will include transnational threat expert Arnaud de Borchgrave, an expert on the Middle East and geopolitics. Also, LIGNETdirector Frederick Fleitz, a former veteran senior CIA analyst and former chief of staff to John Bolton, will participate.
Please note: This private forum will be available to LIGNET members only.
Due to the timely and critical information to be discussed, LIGNETis extending you a special, limited-time offer to begin a 30-day trial membership for just $1.00.
And during this 30-day trial membership, you will have full VIP access to the LIGNET Iran Briefing as well as LIGNET‘s critical analyses and intelligence reports from around the world.
This exclusive private briefing will be available only to paid or trial LIGNETmembers.
If you are not currently a LIGNET paid subscriber, LIGNET is extending a special, limited-time offer to accept a trial membership to LIGNET for ONLY $1.00.
Once you sign up, you will be automatically reserved a spot to watch this unique presentation at 11 AM EDT July 17.
We will send you an email reminder the day of the event.
What transpires between Israel and Iran could have dire consequences for America. We strongly encourage you to join us for LIGNET‘s intelligence panel discussion at 11 a.m. July 17 to discover how this dangerous conflict affects you.
During this exclusive online program, LIGNET‘s esteemed intelligence panel will answer:
- What is the full extent of Iran’s nuclear program?
- How soon could Iran have a nuclear weapon?
- Will President Obama accept a nuclear Iran?
- What are the prospects of an Israeli strike on Iran?
- How would Iran retaliate to an Israeli strike?
- Would such a response include biological, chemical or even “dirty” nuclear bombs?
- What are the chances Iran will make a pre-emptive strike against Israel or the U.S.?
- If Iran is attacked, will the world see a spike in oil prices?
- What are the implications for the dollar, the euro, and gold?
- And much, much more!
Please join the LIGNET Iran Briefing Tuesday, July 17 at 11 AM EDT (or during additional rebroadcasts).
We will send you an email reminder the day of the event.
The clock is ticking on Iran’s nuclear weapons program. Events that may change the world could happen soon.
Don’t get caught unprepared. Be the first to know and find out how you can better protect your wealth during these volatile times.
We strongly encourage you to join LIGNET and former CIA Director Michael Hayden for this Iran Briefing Tuesday, July 17 at 11 AM EDT.
Don’t miss this rare opportunity to hear high-level intelligence analysts discussing matters of international security!
And there are many other benefits to joining LIGNET.
Once you join LIGNET for ONLY $1.00, you immediately become part of an exclusive network of global readers who are seeking the best available, actionable intelligence from some of the best informed people on the planet.
LIGNETprovides 24/7 coverage of world events, giving in-depth reports with unbiased analyses, written by seasoned intelligence and security experts — including former CIA Director Gen. Michael Hayden, other senior CIA officials and operatives, presidential advisers, ambassadors, international intelligence veterans and other experts.
LIGNEToffers members exclusive access to behind-the-scenes information that empowers individuals, investors, corporations and governments who want the tools and knowledge to make better decisions in their global activities.
Former CIA Director Gen. Michael Hayden says:
“LIGNET is a powerful tool for decision-makers and others who need to understand our world, as it is today and how it will be in the future. LIGNET provides you expert intelligence, insight and forecasting for today’s rapidly changing world.”
As an exclusive LIGNET member and subscriber you will receive:
- Inside and penetrating reports before (or even if) they hit tomorrow’s headlines
- Access to LIGNET‘s The Morning Brief delivered straight to your inbox
- Special LIGNETUrgent Action Reports sent when a global crisis develops
- Full access to LIGNET‘s special video briefings from senior intelligence experts
- Critical analyses of global markets and financial situations with accurate forecasting and geopolitical relevance
- Special security incident reports and global security analyses, helping to protect you and your assets in strategically important countries and regions
- Exclusive access to a world-class intelligence team headed by CIA veteran Frederick Fleitz and LIGNET‘s international advisory board including former CIA operatives, ambassadors, international intelligence experts, former congressmen, and many others
Knowledge is power, but only if you access it — and you get FULL access to LIGNET for 30 days for just $1.00!
Simply fill out the information below to unlock the world of LIGNET.