Islam Exposed (the truth about Islam)
We’re not an Arab/Muslim hate site. There is a distinct difference between Islam (macro-level) and individual Muslims (micro-level). We do not discriminate against the individual. We do, however, take a stance against Islamic teachings and laws that discriminate against non-Muslims. We take a stance against the clerics who regularly use the Qur’an and H…adiths as a way to incite violence. We take a stance against the embodiment of those passages in the Sharia legal system.We take a stance against the poor treatment of women in Islam. We take a stance against racism in Islam. Most importantly, we take a stance against the usurpation of our Western way of life due to the demanding concessions our governments have agreed to in the name of Islam. The root cause is at issue here, not the individual Muslim.
Given the non-bigoted nature of this page, we would ask that you adhere to our guidelines:
Four- No proselytizing will be allowed. Anyone caught doing so will be banned immediately. Islam is a doctrine that extends beyond merely the religious aspect. Your religious beliefs are your own. Included in this topic is atheistic proselytizing. Our fanbase is diverse and as such we would ask that you not disparage any religion on this page. It is OK to critique religious passages, etc. However, outright assaults on a group of people based on their religion will not be tolerated. I’m sure there are other pages for that.
Israel is a very hot topic, especially for those who know nothing of its pre-history, ancient history, medieval history, and modern history. Oddly enough (*sarcasm), those who take a stand against Israel tend to be pro-palestinian, pro-Islam, or just pro-anything that’s against Israel. For nearly 100 years, the Umma (global Muslim community) has attacked Israel militarily, diplomatically, through crude terrorist activities, and yet Israel and, by extension, Jews are being portrayed as the aggressor not just to the self-styled palestinians but to Islam as a whole, as it is believed rather incorrectly that Israel is merely an American outpost in the Levant. … I suppose that shows how corrupt the world is and how badly people need to broaden their education (personal research).
On September 11, 2013 a group of bikers dared to show the government, Washington, and America that the American Patriot is still alive…, well, and now wide awake.
The group 2 Million Bikers to DC managed in less than a month, with little to no press coverage, or interest from the mainstream media to converge an Iron horse mounted Army of American Patriots on Washington’s doorstep.
Although this was a memorial ride in remembrance of those lost on 9/11/01 and others lost in the name of freedom; this rally delivered a much greater message. That message? The true sleeping giant is now awake; change is coming.
The Big Picture
In the past few days I have heard a number of people say “it could not have been much of a rally, it did not even make headlines”. At that point I just want to bitch-slap the person for not realizing the magnitude and the corruption that exists in the American propaganda machine (mainstream media). So, for all of you that do not quite understand the magnitude of this monumental event, I will be glad to lay it out for you.
In January 2013 the number of active duty US Armed forces in the US and abroad was estimated at 1.4 million. September 11, 2013 1.2 million bikers stormed DC
The National Parks service denied the group a permit and assistance with their memorial ride and tribute. They rode anyway armed with the only permit that matters… The United States Constitution. And no one could do anything to stop it. What were they going to arrest them? Ticket them? Get real there were too many of them to do anything about it.
Now if you have not yet got the big picture here, then let me break it down for you even more.
Now if the powers that be do not understand the magnitude of this event, then they are even more daft than I even imagined. And if they did not understand it, then why blank out most of the DC traffic cameras during the ride?
I personally went to the traffic cams and was completely confused when I did not see anything but loops and camera down screens. There is no way the DC traffic cams are that bad. By the way I have checked daily since and they are all up and operational. Any conspiracy theorists out there that want to hop on this band wagon are more than welcome to leave comments and discussions. Others watching the traffic cams were shocked by the lack of bikes and the presence of snow. Now if that is not one hell of a slap in the face to the intelligence of the average American, I do not know what is.
Now it is easy to speculate why the powers that be want to lower the impact of this event. Do they really want for the average American to understand that what makes America powerful is not the military, not the bureaucrats, lobbyist, politicians, or even the elected officials. It is the people (the true sleeping giant). United as one we stand strong and this is the most powerful message delivered by this group of Patriot bikers. One that should have been heard by each American on all media sources. But alas, the modern American propaganda machine failed to reflect the people’s voice and flooded the media with the proverbial moment of silence.
It was refreshing to hear the low rumble of bikes in the distance during the presidential tribute for 9/11. The 1.2 million patriot riders broke an imposed silence. We have been silent for way too long screamed form every engine. The only thing louder than the roar of freedom in the distance was the disrespect shown by Queen Obama and her very bright dress during the supposedly somber tribute.
For many long years the American people have been silent, been silenced by the propaganda patrol, and even gagged into a quiet state of dormancy by the illusion that our voices (collective or not) carried no weight. This monumental ride stripped the gags from our mouths and gave a voice back to the people. A loud voice that shook the ground, set off alarms, and roared across the country. (if you get the chance watch the tribute video, toward the end you can hear the low rumble of freedom in the background).
Warning to the Powers that Be and The American Propaganda Machine
The American Patriot is waking up. they are armed with a constitution that obligates and mandates that each American protect their rights by any means necessary. You can not silence them, you can not manipulate the media to bind and gag them. You do not have enough prisons, weapons, or man power to stop them. If the display of patriotism on 9/11/13 did not speak clearly enough, here is a word of advice: Tread lightly and walk a fine line.
When we stand United and defend our rights as Americans, NO ONE can stop us.
“So we’re bombing Syria because Syria is bombing Syria? And I’m the idiot?” – Sarah Palin
* President Obama wants America involved in Syria’s civil war pitting the antagonistic Assad regime against equally antagonis…tic Al Qaeda affiliated rebels. But he’s not quite sure which side is doing what, what the ultimate end game is, or even whose side we should be on. Haven’t we learned? WAGs don’t work in war.
* We didn’t intervene when over 100,000 Syrians were tragically slaughtered by various means, but we’ll now intervene to avenge the tragic deaths of over 1,000 Syrians killed by chemical weapons, though according to the White House we’re not actually planning to take out the chemical weapons because doing so would require “too much of a commitment.”
* President Obama wants to do what, exactly? Punish evil acts in the form of a telegraphed air strike on Syria to serve as a deterrent? If our invasion of Iraq wasn’t enough of a deterrent to stop evil men from using chemical weapons on their own people, why do we think this will be?
* The world sympathizes with the plight of civilians tragically caught in the crossfire of this internal conflict. But President Obama’s advertised war plan (which has given Assad enough of a heads-up that he’s reportedly already placing human shields at targeted sites) isn’t about protecting civilians, and it’s not been explained how lobbing U.S. missiles at Syria will help Syrian civilians. Do we really think our actions help either side or stop them from hurting more civilians?
* We have no clear mission in Syria. There’s no explanation of what vital American interests are at stake there today amidst yet another centuries-old internal struggle between violent radical Islamists and a murderous dictatorial regime, and we have no business getting involved anywhere without one. And where’s the legal consent of the people’s representatives? Our allies in Britain have already spoken. They just said no. The American people overwhelmingly agree, and the wisdom of the people must be heeded.
* Our Nobel Peace Prize winning President needs to seek Congressional approval before taking us to war. It’s nonsense to argue that, “Well, Bush did it.” Bull. President Bush received support from both Congress and a coalition of our allies for “his wars,” ironically the same wars Obama says he vehemently opposed because of lack of proof of America’s vital interests being at stake.
* Bottom line is that this is about President Obama saving political face because of his “red line” promise regarding chemical weapons.
* As I said before, if we are dangerously uncertain of the outcome and are led into war by a Commander-in-chief who can’t recognize that this conflict is pitting Islamic extremists against an authoritarian regime with both sides shouting “Allah Akbar” at each other, then let Allah sort it out.
– Sarah PalinSee More
Community Post: 14 Principled Anti-War Celebrities We Fear May Have Been KidnappedMr. President, please give America justification before you spend blood and treasure to intervene. Start with: who are you rooting for in this?
Hamas Minister [Fathi Hammad] Admits There is No Such Thing as Palestinians [March 23, 2012]: “Who are the Palestinians? Palestinians don’t come from Palestine . . . Brothers, half of the Palestinians are Egyptians, and the other half are Saudis.”
Jizya is the money, or tribute, “that conquered non-Muslims historically had to pay to their Islamic overlords ‘with willing submission and while feeling themselves subdued’ to safeguard their existence,” Mr. Ibrahim explained.See More
But when Muslim terrorists attack a Christian city creating tens of thousands of refugees, you couldn’t pay the media to cover the story, whether it’s in Syria, Egypt or closer to home in the Philippines. http://frontpagemag.com/2013/dgreenfield/media-silent-as-muslims-ethnically-cleanse-60000-christians-in-philippines/See More
Tuesday’s CBS This Morning spotlighted the upcoming one-year anniversary of the Islamist attack on the U.S. diplomatic facility in Benghazi, Libya, but whitewashe…d the role of President Obama and his administration, including that of former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton. Anchors Charlie Rose, Norah O’Donnell, and Gayle King didn’t once mention Obama or Clinton’s name during an interview segment with author Fred Burton.See More
Judge Me By the People Who Surround Me shared Indiana Patriots, Defenders of Liberty‘s photo.We keep saying “it won’t happen here” guess what…it happened. Muslims are infiltrating America. Look up Dearborn Michigan, Plainfield Indiana, Tennessee. The whitehouse is helping along with the majority in congress. Wake up!!!! It’s happened, what we do from here will determine if America remains free.Remember BENGHAZI!!!Allen West: Obama is best buddy of jihadists, nightmare to IsraelThursday morning, former Florida GOP Congressman Allen West analyzed President Barack Obama’s Middle East policy and summed it up as follows: It’s a boon to “the Muslim Brotherhood and jihadists and aUPDATE: ‘Obama’s Impeachable Offenses’ by Michael Connelly, J.D.[AP] AP Editor’s Note: Thursday, July 11, 2013 — BOOKMARK and SHARE THIS PAGE! Latest UPDATE will be posted shortly! Editor’s Note: Sunday, November 11, 2012. In the 8 months that has passed since theJUST IN — Formal Articles of Impeachment Prepared — August 29, 2013I have prepared these formal Articles of Impeachment as a Constitutional lawyer. They are in proper legal form and I believe all allegations are provable. They will be sent to Congress with annotations.